WHERE: Crossroads Theatre, 7 Livingston Ave., New Brunswick
TICKETS: $25 - $55
BUY TICKETS NOW!
Crossroads marks Black History month with a daring story of famed abolitionist from a modern perspective set in the Harriet Tubman Retirement Home.
Come celebrate Black History Month with your family and friends and see this powerful re-telling of history, merging past and present along the Underground Railroad.
Crossroads is dedicated to creating and producing professional theatre of the highest standards of artistic excellence that Celebrates the culture, history, spirit and voices of the entire African Diaspora, presenting honest and positive portrayals of people of color from around the world, educating audiences by creating bridges of understanding between people of all cultural backgrounds in this society and the world.
Crossroads Theatre Company thanks its major supporters:
- American ExpressJohnson & Johnson
- Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
- Middlesex County Cultural & Heritage Commission
- New Brunswick Cultural Commission
- New Jersey Council on the Arts/ Department of State, a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for the Arts.