New Adult Fiction and Non-Fiction out April 21
· Walk the Wire by David Baldacci
· Dead Land by Sara Paretsky
· The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd
· Here We Are by Graham Swift
· If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
· Good Boy: My Life in Seven Dogs by Jennifer Finlay Boylan
New YA and Kids Titles out April 21
· Rick by Alex Gino
· At Last, Jedi by Jarret Krosoczka
· The Water Bears by Kim Baker
· Time of Our Lives by Emily Webberley
· Banned Book Club by Kim Hyun Sook
Other Recent Popular Titles
Additional copies of these books have been purchased to shorten wait times!
· Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker
· Normal People by Sally Rooney
· American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
· More Myself: A Journey by Alicia Keys
· Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
You can access these titles via Libby/Overdrive
Libby is a free app where you can borrow ebooks and digital audiobooks from your public library. You can stream books with Wi-Fi or mobile data, or download them for offline use and read anytime, anywhere.
Download the mobile app from your App Store or visit eBCCLS and get started today!
AND DON'T FORGET THESE OTHER FREE RESOURCES!
Hoopla offers movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics, and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone. Access with your library card. There's never a wait list!
The New York Times
Yes, we have access to the New York Times, from 1861-present day. For access to this resource, do the following:
· Go to millburnlibrary.org/e-resources
· Scroll down until you see the NYT logo and click on it. You'll be taken to a page with a code next to a "REDEEM" button.
RBDigital gives you full-color digital access to The New Yorker, Kiplinger’s, The New York Review of Books, and so much more. Read on your desktop, mobile devices, and apps. No waiting!
You can also access Acorn TV, IndieFlix, and The Great Courses with RBDigital
Universal Class gives you access to over 500 different continuing ed classes, including career training, business, crafts/hobbies, history, DIY, test prep, and much, much more.