Coastal Artists Productions and La Strada Ensemble Theater cordially invite you to attend Rainbow Connection: 50 Years of LGBT theatre's Book in Hand Reading of...
WHEN: May 31st at 8 PM
WHERE: Coastal Artists Production, 66 South Main Street, Ocean Grove
TICKETS: $10 and $7 for Students and Senior Citizens
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Starring: Evan Black, Laura DeSantis-Ollson, Donna Knowlton, Olivia Lengyel, Sean C. Mako, Veda Rouze, Eric Stalowski, Ross Sullivan, Marylee
umeriski, Juliana Tafuri, Marcos Vasquez, and Thomas Ryan Ward
- A father tries to retain the family history by telling his daughter about the war between the fairies and half-fairies (top)
- A lesbian tries to break free of her destructive relationships by shooting her love and her love’s crush
- A transgender fairy finds her true love despite her mother’s wishes
- A fairy wedding and a father-daughter reconciliation that allows humans to go to Fairyland after they die.
- A hilarious, moving, and touching look at love, life and family through the eyes of the ones we can’t readily see.