Beginning Thursday, June 23, 2022, tickets will be available for tours on Friday July 1, 2022.
Important information to know about scheduling tickets:
- Tickets for the Glenmont House Tours will be released 7 days in advance at 10:00 AM Eastern Standard Time and will be available until midnight the day before the tour.
- Glenmont tours are generally available Wednesday – Sunday during July and August. September – December and April – June, tours are available Friday – Sunday. Glenmont is closed January – March.
- This is a 30-minute tour of the first and second floor of Glenmont Estate.
- Advanced, reserved tickets for Glenmont House Tours can be purchased ONLY on the Recreation.gov website.
- All visitors to Glenmont must start their visit at the Edison laboratory unit of the park, 211 Main St. West Orange, NJ 07052
- Although tickets for the house tour are free, all visitors 16 and over must pay the Thomas Edison NHP $15 entrance fee or show proof of advanced purchase of the entrance fee from Recreation.gov.
- Because the Glenmont is in a private, gated community, a free Visitor Car Pass must be obtained at the Laboratory Complex Visitor Center PRIOR to going to Glenmont.
- When booking your reservation, please remember all adults and children need tickets
- There is a $1/ticket non-refundable reservation fee for all Rec.gov transactions.
For more information about Thomas Edison National Historical Park, visit www.nps.gov/edis