SPRING ART CLASSES
WHEN: a ten-week course running from April 11 through June 18. Classes will be held Monday through Friday mornings, 9:30 a.m. to Noon and afternoons from 1 to 3:30 p.m. There is a Tuesday evening class from 7:15 to 9:45 in watercolor. And a new evening class in Mixed Media Abstract has been added on Thursday evenings from 7:00 to 9:30 pm.
WHERE: Livingston Senior/Community Center, 204 Hillside Avenue, Livingston, NJ
A fee will be charged, and registration is required.
More details are available on the organization’s website, livingstonartsassociation.org
The Livingston Arts Association will offer spring art classes indoors. Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Students are welcome.
Classes will be offered in oil, acrylics, watercolor, drawing, abstracts and mixed media abstract.
Our faculty includes
- Laurie Harden teaching Portraiture and Figure Drawing as well as Oil, Pastel and Acrylics.
- Mark de Dos teaching Watercolor, Pastel and Drawing.
- Ann Taylor teaching Watercolor.
- Evan Stuart Marshall teaching Mixed Media Abstract.
- Tim Maher teaching Acrylic, Oil and Drawing.
- Donna Grande teaching Abstract Exploration for all Media.
- Carol Lynn Nellen teaching Jr. Classes for 1st through 5th grades on Saturday mornings and Wednesday afternoons.