The ten titles include:
- After the Fall: Miller drew on his own life to tell the story of Quentin, who's haunted by a disastrous affair with a needy sex symbol - a character said to be based on Marilyn Monroe.
- All My Sons: Julie Harris stars in Miller’s classic about a prosperous family with tragic secrets.
- Broken Glass: In 1938, Sylvia Gellburg mysteriously loses her ability to walk after hearing about Kristallnacht in Nazi Germany.
- The Crucible: Stacy Keach and Richard Dreyfuss lead an all-star cast in Miller’s searing play about witchcraft that famously mirrors the anti-Communist hysteria that held the United States in its grip.
- Death of a Salesman: Stacy Keach stars as Willy Loman, the iconic traveling salesman, whose family is torn apart by his desperate obsession with greatness.
- Incident at Vichy: In Nazi-occupied France, nine men are detained under a shadowy pretext and face a terrifying fate.
- The Man Who Had All the Luck: An early Miller gem about the random nature of fate.
- The Price: Two long estranged brothers reunite as they sell off an attic full of furniture, their last link to a family and a world that no longer exist.
- The Ride Down Mt. Morgan: Brian Cox stars as Lyman Felt, who’s managed to keep his two wives unaware of each other's existence until they meet in Lyman’s hospital room.
- A View from the Bridge: Longshoreman Eddie Carbone’s devotion to his niece Catherine turns into a dangerous obsession.
To order the complete Arthur Miller Collection from L.A. Theatre Works, go to latw.org/title/arthur-miller-collection.