THIS SATURDAY & SUNDAY! Closing Weekend of LIVING TOGETHER: New Works by Francesca Reyes & Max Budnick
Greetings, friends, artists, and supporters!
We invite you to join us at the gallery for the final week of our current exhibition, "LIVING TOGETHER," featuring an incredible collection of ceramics, drawings, and paintings by Philadelphia-based artists Francesca Reyes and Max Budnick. Nearly every piece in the show is a collaborative one and the results are exquisite. Don't miss it!
"LIVING TOGETHER” closes this coming weekend and is open for viewing all week by appointment. The safety of our guests remains our top priority. We've made the closing of the show a two-day event so that we can continue to accommodate shorter visits and less visitors in the gallery at a time.
While we are open by appointment all week for gallery visits (email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you would like to come visit and how many are in your party), the Closing Weekend for the exhibition is this weekend on:
Saturday, August 29th from 2-11pm
Sunday, August 30th from 2-8pm
Important Safety Considerations:
· While walk-ins are welcome, those with reservations will be prioritized.
· Only 6 people are permitted in the gallery at once and for a duration of a half hour at a time.
· All guests must wear a face mask and respect safe social distancing (6 feet) of those outside of their "quarantine pod."
· We have several touchless hand sanitizing stations throughout the space and we ask that you please utilize them.
· If you are feeling at all ill, please stay home and take care of yourself. This show and all works in it are viewable and purchasable online -- we can also email you a catalog of available works; just send us the address you'd like us to email it to.
· We are asking everyone to please respond to this invitation via message here, on instagram @deepspacejc or by email at email@example.com with the date and time that you would like to visit and how many people will be joining you.
Both Francesca and Max will be on the premises to greet you and speak with you about their work. They have been looking forward to this exhibition for quite a while. See their description of their process below.
"Through a body of collaborative paintings, drawings, and ceramics, Living Together invites you into a series of shared spaces. It is a glimpse inward, a small window into our home, our workplace, and our studio. A world of hodgepodge table tops, paper flowers, and planters built like houses. We are attempting to create moments of rest in uncertainty. By working together we are able to appreciate the places where we spend time in a new way, and honor how they are shared. In turn we welcome viewers to further recognize and cherish the spaces they take up both alone and together."
About the artists:
Max Budnick and Francesca Reyes are Philadelphia based artists with a passion for art and teaching. Francesca is a Lower School teacher, and Max is the Technical Theater Director at Friends Select School. They have been developing their individual studio practices since graduating from Tyler School of Art in 2015. This is their first time working collaboratively. They are excited to share this new body of collaborative work.