Virtual Summer Camp
The Growing Stage, The Children’s Theatre of New Jersey, located in the Historic Palace Theatre in Netcong launches their Summer Arts Camp in a virtual setting this year. Executive Director, Steve Fredericks states, “Throughout this pandemic, The Growing Stage staff has been creating virtual programming to provide our young patrons with the tools to remain active and connected with their friends in the performing arts. Our company’s motto of play, learn, and grow are needed now, perhaps more than ever before for our children and our Summer Arts Camp, now on a virtual platform, allows for that experience to continue uninterrupted!”
About Our Camp
The Growing Stage Virtual Summer Arts Day Camp is designed for young people attending kindergarten in the fall of 2020 through those who have completed 8th grade this June. The program is one of active participation and collaboration in the performing arts.
All sessions include the same drama, dance, music, and art instruction that our camp has become well-known for highlighting creativity, discovery and performance!
What does a camp week look like?
- Each week will have a unique theme.
- Campers will be active participants in the creative process.
- Stage Craft/Art instruction and supplies will be provided with 24/7 video support available.
- Limited screen time with regular breaks scheduled.
- Camp Performance will be recorded on an exclusive platform with video links provided to each family for your personal viewing pleasure.
For further information and to register, please visit our website at www.growingstage.com or call the TGS Box Office at (973) 347-4946.
The Growing Stage—The Children’s Theatre of New Jersey programs are made possible, in part, by funding from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts, and contributions from numerous corporations, foundations, and individuals.