In response to the Coronavirus National Emergency and statewide and global shutdowns, Paper Mill Playhouse (Mark S. Hoebee—Producing Artistic Director, Michael Stotts—Managing Director), has announced the continuation of online classes this summer from our Theater School.
Classes designed for students ages 7 to 17 will be delivered weekly starting July 13th and will feature the same instructors and lessons utilized in our in-person classes.
Summer Theater School Virtual Classes
WHEN: July 13-Aug 14
5-week session includes:
- Private Voice ages 9 &up. Mon-Fri between 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Private Coaching ages 9 & up. Thursdays between 2:30pm-8:00pm TUITION: $200
- Character Party ages 7-8. Mondays 9:15am-10:15am
- Creative Storytellers ages 7-8. Tuesdays 10:00am-11:00am
- Musical Theatre Workshop ages 9-12. Variety of Times Available
- Acting Technique ages 9-17. Variety of Times Available
- Creative Playwriting ages 9-12. Thursdays 4:00pm-5:00pm; ages 13-1 Thursdays 5:15pm-6:15pm
- Improv ages 9-12. Wednesdays 4:00pm – 5pm
- Shakespeare ages 13-17. Fridays 3:30-4:30pm
Paper Mill Playhouse Education & Outreach are generously sponsored by The Goren Family & the Harmony Helper App.
Paper Mill Playhouse programs are made possible, in part, by funds from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Paper Mill Playhouse is grateful for generous contributions from numerous corporations, foundations, and individuals.
PAPER MILL PLAYHOUSE, a not-for-profit arts organization under the direction of Mark S. Hoebee (Producing Artistic Director) and Michael Stotts (Managing Director) and recipient of the 2016 Regional Theatre Tony Award, is one of the country's leading regional theaters. Paper Mill Playhouse programs are made possible, in part, by funds from the New Jersey State Council on the Arts, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts. Paper Mill Playhouse is a member of the National Alliance for Musical Theatre, the Council of Stock Theatres, and the New Jersey Theatre Alliance.