We are pleased to invite you to the first in a series of upcoming JewishGen webinars:
Tracing your Jewish Roots through Catholic and Inquisition Records (English)
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 @ 7:00 PM EDT
JewishGen.org is pleased to partner together with the American Sephardi Federation in presenting this important webinar by Genie Milgrom, a well-known author and expert on Crypto-Judaic studies.
Advance Registration Required!
Please click here: https://bit.ly/JGWebinar-GenieMilgrom
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about how to join the webinar. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented in partnership with:
Recent Records Update
We are pleased to report the following updates to our collection:
- Bessarabia: Revision Lists - 10,873 records have been added. In total, this collection now has 214,601 records.
- Holocaust: List of Austrian Jews Returned to Vienna from Various Concentration Camps - 1,752 records have been added. This is a new collection, and will be an ongoing project.
- Poland: Nasz Przegląd Warszawa Death Notices, 1923-1939 - 2,274 records have been added. In total, this collection now has 20,743 records.
- Ukraine: Revision Lists - 8,565 records have been added. In total, this collection now has 59,423 records.
- Ukraine: Vital Records - Births - 7,625 records have been added. In total, this collection now has 36,784 records.
- Yizkor Books: We have completed the English translation of the following books:
We thank our donors and the many volunteers who contributed their time to the completion of these projects.
Please keep up-to-date by subscribing to JewishGen emails, participating on the Jewish Genealogy Portal on Facebook, subscribing to the JewishGen Discussion Group, and following us on Facebook, Twitter, and the JewishGen Blog.
Nancy Siegel, Editor and Director of Communications
Richard L. Baum, Associate Editor