Open Call geared for the Children
La Vie Galerie LLC For the Children Exhibit
WHEN: June 23, 2019 – July 12, 2019; Opening Reception and Book Signing Sunday, June 23, 2019
WHERE: La Vie Galerie LLC 106 Naylon Ave., Livingston, New Jersey
This exhibit is in conjunction with the launch and book signing of a children’s book by Lester Blum.
- All work accepted for this exhibit will be geared toward children.
- You may submit all 2D & 3D art including illustrations, painting (all media), photography, graphic art, sculpture, etc.
- No submission fee charged.
- All submissions must be received by June 1, 2019
- Notification of acceptance – June 7, 2019
- Accepted artwork must be delivered or received by the gallery by June 14, 2019 (no exception).
- If shipping, the work must be packed in reusable packaging (no peanut packing) with a return shipping label enclosed.
- All artwork received must be framed, wired (no saw tooth hangers) and ready to be hung. Work not properly framed and submitted will not be exhibited.
- Maximum submission - 5 images for consideration. Please submit as JPEG files, 72 dpi, no longer than 7” on the longest side to LaViegalerie@gmail.com
Label files as follows: yourfullnamenameofartwork e.g. thomasbrownemptyroad
In the email please include a list of all submissions giving the following information:
- Phone Number
- Email address
- Name of artwork
- Dimensions (unframed)
Gallery commission on all sales is 25%.
Feel free to pass this Call for Entries on to other artists.