3rd Annual West End Festival of Arts Poster
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 15, 2019
WHERE: Submissions should be sent via email with the subject “Submission For Festival Image” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Jersey Repertory Company is requesting image submissions to be considered for its 3rd Annual West End Festival of Arts’ poster.
The guidelines are as follows:
- NJ Rep will select the featured image based on what it believes best conveys the energy of the festival’s theme of Some Like It Hot.
- As it is for the playwrights, poets and visual artists whose work will be exhibited during the festival, it is up to the individual artist to decide what the theme means to them.
- The image must be original work.
- The work may be rendered in any medium, but must be capable of being pictured in a high-resolution image suitable for publication.
- The winning image will be featured prominently in festival marketing and souvenir materials, including advertising, posters, and on the cover of programs, etc.
- There is no compensation to the artist for the use of the image. NJ Rep will, however, credit the artist on all materials in which the image is used.
- The image will also be displayed in the gallery show throughout the festival.
If you have any questions about the festival or the process of submission, please do not hesitate to contact Ariana Albarella, Marketing and Public Relations Director, at 732-229-3166.