Chocolate Family Fun Day
WHEN: Saturday, February 9, 2019, 11:00AM - 4:00PM. Museum Members have early access at 10:00AM
WHERE: Morris Museum, 6 Normandy Hgts. Rd., Morristown
ADMISSION: FREE for Museum Members. (Early Access at 10:00AM) FREE with Museum Admission for Non-members.
To become a Member, and attend this special day for free, get early access, and visit the museum year-round for free visit morrismuseum.org/museum-membership, email email@example.com, or call 973.971.3721.
Create a beautiful craft, meet chocolate vendors from around Morris County, learn more about chocolate, enjoy children's activities in our Dino Gallery, and see a children's show in the Bickford Theatre.
Further program and ticket information is available by calling 973.971.3700 or http://morrismuseum.org/family-fun-days/
- Showcase of Chocolate - vendors will be on hand to present their treats in our Museum Court
- Ava's Cupcakes
- The Chocolate Path
- Zigarelli Chocolates
- Presentations by Susan Fine, The Chocolate Path
- 12:15PM- 12:45PM - A Chocolate Tasting/Presentation
- 2:45PM - 3:15PM - A History of Chocolate Presentation
Susan runs The Chocolate Path, an online shopping destination for dark chocolate coupled with a live tasting, teaching and pairing service.
- Craft Making - children will create Valentine Love Bug for someone special.
- Touch the Music with Claudia Lemmerz - a hands-on exploration of different musical instruments. Drop-in from 12:00PM – 2:00PM.
- Bickford Theatre Children's Show at 11:00AM and 1:30PM – Morgan’s Journey (purchase tickets online at http://morrismuseum.org/childrens-theatre/ or call the Bickford Theatre Box Office at 973.971.3706.