Chocolate Family Day at the Morris Museum
WHEN: Saturday, February 10, 2018, 11:00AM - 4:00PM. Museum Members have early access at 10:00AM.
WHERE: Morris Museum, 6 Normandy Hgts. Rd., Morristown
ADMISSION: FREE for Museum Members. (Early Access at 10:00AM); FREE with Museum Admission for Non-members.
To become a Member, and attend this special day for free, and visit the museum year-round for free visit morrismuseum.org/museum-membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 973.971.3721.
The Morris Museum continues its annual tradition of hosting a Family Day inspired by chocolate. Join us for a sweet adventure at the Museum. Create a beautiful craft, meet chocolate vendors from around Morris County, learn more about chocolate, enjoy children's activities in our Dino Gallery and see a children's show in the Bickford Theatre.
Further program and ticket information is available by calling 973.971.3700 or http://morrismuseum.org/family-fun-days/
- Showcase of Chocolate - vendors will be on hand to present their treats in our Museum Court
- Ava's Cupcakes
- J. Emanuel Chocolatier
- The Chocolate Path
- Zigarelli Chocolates
- Presentations by Susan Fine, The Chocolate Path
- 10:30AM- 11:00AM - A Chocolate Tasting/Presentation (For Museum Members)
- 12:15PM- 12:45PM - A History of Chocolate Presentation
- 2:45PM - 3:15PM - A History of Chocolate Presentation
Susan runs The Chocolate Path, an online shopping destination for dark chocolate coupled with a live tasting, teaching and pairing service.
- Craft Making - children will create a pop-up Valentine's day card for someone special.
- Touch the Music with Claudia Lemmerz - a hands-on exploration of different musical instruments for 45 minutes (at 11:15AM, 12:15PM, 1:45PM and 2:45PM)
- Bickford Theatre Children's Show at 11:00AM and 1:30PM - The Fairy Tale Monster (purchase tickets online or call the Bickford Theatre Box Office at 973.971.3706.