Calling Anyone with a STORY to TELL!
Do you have something to say about MOTHERHOOD?
Join the National Movement that Gives Motherhood a Microphone!
The 4th annual North Jersey LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER Show, sponsored by Midtown Direct Rep, is coming to THE WOODLAND on Saturday, May 13th at 2:00 & 5:00 PM.
EVERYONE is invited to audition! (Men, Women, Kids, Teens, Young Adults, Parents & Non-Parents!)
AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
- Saturday, February 11th, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, February 12th, 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM
- Monday, February 13th, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Send an email to LTYMNJ@gmail.com
- Put the word AUDITION in the subject line
- Please include FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER and DATE/TIME PREFERENCES (We will try to accommodate you.)
This is a spoken word event; so performers must come prepared to read aloud an original 3 - 5 minute piece about motherhood. ALL STORIES are welcome to celebrate motherhood in all its complexities. Hilarious, Heartfelt, ridiculous, challenging … we love them all!
Commitment includes two rehearsals in the spring (TBD) and a pre-show run-through on May 13th. NO professional writing or stage experience required.
To get a great sense of the show visit: https://www.youtube.com/user/LTYMShow