Princeton Summer Theater’s 2016 season opens with
by Stephen Sondheim’s
directed by Tatiana Pandiani
choreographed by Iñaki Baldassarre
The season continues with Yasmina Reza’s black comedy God of Carnage, Tom Stoppard’s tragicomedy Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead, and Sam Shepard’s drama Fool For Love.
This summer focuses on the theme of the “Other." Each of the four shows delves into the other side of a story or character and brings the audience to a deeper understanding of human nature. The theater goers will come away with a souvenir – a new perspective on what was once an old familiarity and an appreciation of the differences in all of us.
WHEN: June 16-19 and 23-26, with shows at 8pm Thursday through Saturday, and 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
WHERE: Performances are at the Hamilton Murray Theater located on Princeton University’s campus.
TICKETS: $29.50 for general admission, $24.50 for students and matinees. We also offer season subscriptions for only $79 (a 30% discount!), which ensures a reserved seat for each of our four main stage shows this season. To order tickets, visit http://www.princetonsummertheater.org/tickets or call the PST box office at 1-732-997-0205.
Assassins will feature:
- Ryan Gedrich as Leon Czolgosz
- Chris Beard as John Hinckley
- Esteban Godoy as Charles Guiteau
- David Drew as Samuel Byck
- Lily Davis as Lynette ("Squeaky") Fromme
- Maeve Brady as Sara Jane Moore
- Maddie Meyers as Emma Goldman/Ensemble
- Billy Cohen as John Wilkes Booth
- Jared Hopper as the Balladeer/Lee Harvey Oswald
- Jake McCready as the Proprietor
- Paloma Munoz as Ensemble
- Vince di Mura as Musical Director
IMAGE: Assassins cast members work on a musical number from the show. Featured is cast member Aksel Tang, who plays Giuseppe Zangara.
Photo taken by Ogemdi Ude.