by Andrew Bergman
directed by Eric Hafen
WHEN: November 20 – December 7, 2014*
WHERE: The Bickford Theatre, Morris Museum, 6 Normandy Heights Ave., Morristown
TICKETS: $45 General Public; $40 Seniors, Museum & Theatre Guild Members; $33 Groups (10+); $20 Students (under 18 or w/valid college ID).
The “Chagall” hits the fan in this razor-sharp comedy from the author of Blazing Saddles, The In-Laws, and The Freshman! Art dealers, David and Barbara Kahn have it made. They live their ideal life in their swank New York apartment surrounded by the finest in modern art—and isolated from their bizarre relations. What could possibly go wrong? EVERYTHING! When Barbara’s dreary sister and her nebbish accountant husband show up from Long Island with their impossible Jewish mother in tow, the comic sparks fly!
"This Broadway hit comedy will leave you smiling a little, laughing a lot, and going home feeling happier than when you came in" said Eric Hafen, Producing Artistic Director of the Bickford Theatre.
- Thursday, 11/20 AT 7:30 PM; Thursday, 12/4 AT 2 PM
- Friday, 11/21, 11/28, 12/5 AT 8 PM
- Saturday, 11/22, 11/29, 12/6 AT 8 PM; Saturday 11/29 AT 2 PM
- Sunday, 11/23, 11/30, 12/7 AT 2 PM
Tickets may be purchased by phone at (973) 971-3706, or in person at the Bickford Theatre Box Office. The Bickford Theatre is an integral part of the Morris Museum, located at 6 Normandy Heights Road in Morristown, NJ, and offers free parking and full accessibility. Box Office hours for phone sales are Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Walk-up hours are Tuesday through Friday, 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Scott McGowan of Maplewood, New Jersey (David Kahn) - Bickford credits: I Do! I Do!, Mack & Mabel, Sherlock Holmes-Knight's Gambit
- Laura Ekstrand of Livingston, New Jersey (Barbara Kahn) - TV: Hack, Sex in the City; Artistic Director of Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre in Summit, NJ
- Bev Sheehan of Maplewood, New Jersey (Trudy Heyman) - Bickford credits: The Last Days of Mickie & Jean
- David C. Neal of Fanwood, New Jersey (Martin Heyman) - NJ Regional credits: McCarter Theatre, Two River Theatre
- Noreen Farley of Clinton, New Jersey (Sophie Greengrass) - Bickford credits: The Last Romance
- Jim Clancy of Basking Ridge, New Jersey (Maurice) - NJ Credits: Hunterdon Hills Playhouse, Summit Players, Chatham Players, Theater Project, Baird Theater
- Director: Eric Hafen, Producing Artistic Director Bickford Theatre, Morristown, New Jersey
- Set Designer: William Motyka of Newton, New Jersey
- Costume Designer: Fran Harrison of Summit, New Jersey
- Lighting Designer: Roman Klima of Howell, New Jersey
- Properties Designer: Danielle Pietrowski of Long Valley, New Jersey
- Production Stage Manager: Yumi Matsuura of Morristown, New Jersey