Livingston Arts Association Announces Winners of 2021 Annual Fall Art Show
Livingston Arts Association announces winners in their 2021 Annual Fall Art Show.
Award of Excellence was presented to
- Elaine Denton for “5th Avenue and East 83rd”
- Dr. Daryoush Houshmand for “Bouquet of Flowers”
- Joan Wulff for “NYC Lights”
- Angela Wang for “Raging Waves”.
Honorable Mention was presented to
- Deborah Herbert for “Roaring Brook
- Marilyn Kalb for “Let’s Go Swimming”
- Linda Levitt for “America”
- Cindy Wolf for “Jazzy”.
The exhibit can be viewed during the day when the Senior/Community Center on Hillside Ave. is open until January 6, 2022.
Founded in 1959, the objective of the Livingston Arts Association, Inc., is to foster an appreciation of the fine and applied arts in Livingston and surrounding areas. The legacy of its founders has been carried on over the years through exhibitions, classes for adults and school children, demonstrations and workshops. We are proud of our heritage. We invite the public to attend our demonstrations and exhibitions, which you can find on either our facebook page or our website: livingstonartsassociation.org.