Free Webinar: Safely Taking the Stage. Best Practice Strategies for Success
Take the stage. It’s GO TIME….or is it?
Contrary to the carefully choreographed performances you produce, life behind the curtain is never easy! Gone are the days of only having to survive long hours and limited budgets.
Returning to work now requires production expertise in infectious disease, virus transmission, testing, ventilation and personal protective equipment – all while assuming responsibility for the health and safety of cast, crew, and patrons!
Is there a better way? And, how can you avoid reputation-altering health and safety mistakes?
Join us as Axiom Medical and BroadwayWorld’s Health and Safety Production Panel discuss Safely Taking the Stage. Best Practice Strategies for Success.
We’ll be answering questions, such as:
- How to meet AEA requirements
- Avoiding reputation-altering health/safety mistakes
- Recommendations for reassuring an audience of health and safety measures
- Navigating constantly changing guidelines
- Vaccine management and long-term trajectory
Come and learn as we discuss these issues and many more!
Have a question you would like the experts to answer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.