While the Museum is closed, we’ll be sharing virtual content highlights each week. We hope they inspire you and keep us connected while we're apart.
From a fantastic New Membership Offer to new content in Virtual MAM, here is the latest #MuseumFromHome for you to enjoy!
In these uncertain times, MAM continues to impact our community:
- MAM’s new online marketplace, JAM at MAM benefits local artists and regional organizations that support human needs, and the Museum.
- The MAM Art Truck has partnered with a local food pantry to help deliver food to those in need.
- MAM has donated protective gloves to first responders.
Engage with our community by becoming a MAM member today!
MAM Members get EVEN more with this 2 years for the price of 1 offer!
Although we’re temporarily closed you will enjoy members-only priority registration for Virtual art classes & summer camp as well as weekly members-only virtual experiences. Once we reopen, you'll enjoy all the other fantastic benefits MAM offers to members.
So don’t hesitate to join now and receive this limited time, special 2 for 1 offer for all membership levels up to and including Supporter. Use the Join button and choose auto renew. It’s that simple!**
**offer open to NEW members only who choose auto renew.
This summer, we are thrilled to offer a special 20% members-only savings on all camps and classes. Priority registration begins May 26 for MAM Members and those previously registered. Open registration begins June 1.
Virtual SummerART Camp
Wondering what summer will look like for you and your kids? MAM’s Award-winning SummerART camp for kids, and classes for teens and adults is back on June 29. The high-quality, engaging, personal experience you know at MAM will now take place online.
- Kids Have Fun! Camps for ages 6-12 in the mornings and afternoons include Mythological Creatures, Adventures in Time Travel, Digital Media, Fashion Illustration, and Painting Studio.
- Build Your Skills! Classes for young teens ages 12-15 include Oil & Acrylic Painting, Drawing, Fine Arts Intensive, and Graphic Design.
Treat Yourself! Adult classes a range of media are perfect if you want to try something new or expand your existing skills. Classes include drawing, painting, pastels, ceramics, interior design, portraiture, and digital media.
MAM Curator Series
Join Chief Curator Gail Stavitsky on a tour of the Museum's Rotunda gallery.
More Virtual MAM
Enjoy more videos, spotlights, activities, and audio guides!
Your Support is Vital
Without your generosity, we will no longer be able to create exhibitions, programs, and educational opportunities at this Museum – our Museum, your Museum.