NEW EBOOKS AND AUDIOBOOKS OUT MAY 12
· The Last Trial by Scott Turow
· The Goodbye Man by Jeffrey Deaver
· Shakespeare for Squirrels by Christopher Moore
· I'd Give Anything by Marisa De Los Santos
· Sorry for Your Trouble: Stories by Richard Ford
· Lou Gehrig: The Lost Memoir by Alan D. Gaff
A Children's Bible by Lydia Millet
· Iggy Peck and the Mysterious Mansion by Andrea Beaty
· Froggy for President by Jonathan London
· Sal & Gabi Fix the Universe by Carlos Hernandez
Bella's Story by W. Bruce Cameron
FOR TWEENS & TEENS
· Fly on the Wall by Remy Lai
· The Fascinators by Andrew Eliopulos
· York:The Map of Stars by Laura Ruby
· The House of Dragons by Jessica Cluess
By the Book by Amanda Sellet
Circulation assistant Paulette Anen recommends The Big Burn: Teddy Roosevelt and the Fire that Saved America by Timothy Egan (2011), which is about and the beginnings of the U.S. Forest Service. The book describes in graphic detail the inferno that engulfed the forests of Washington State, Idaho, Montana, and parts of Canada in August 1910. In two days over 4 million acres were burned and about 90 people were killed. A New York Times non-fiction bestseller.
You can access these titles via Libby/Overdrive
Libby is a free app where you can borrow ebooks and digital audiobooks from your public library. You can stream books with Wi-Fi or mobile data, or download them for offline use and read anytime, anywhere.
Download the mobile app from your App Store or visit eBCCLS and get started today!
AND DON'T FORGET THESE OTHER FREE RESOURCES!
Hoopla offers movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics, and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone. Access with your library card. There's never a wait list!
The New York Times
Yes, we have access to the New York Times, from 1861-present day. For access to this resource, do the following:
· Go to millburnlibrary.org/e-resources
· Scroll down until you see the NYT logo and click on it. You'll be taken to a page with a code next to a "REDEEM" button.
RBDigital gives you full-color digital access to The New Yorker, Kiplinger’s, The New York Review of Books, and so much more. Read on your desktop, mobile devices, and apps. No waiting!
Universal Class gives you access to over 500 different continuing ed classes, including career training, business, crafts/hobbies, history, DIY, test prep, and much, much more.