New ebooks and digital audiobooks.
New Adult Fiction and Non-Fiction out April 7
· Revenge by James Patterson
· Redhead by the Side of the Road by Anne Tyler
· The Book of Lost Friends by Lisa Wingate
· Afterlife by Julia Alvarez
· Joy at Work by Marie Kondo
· Broken: Six Short Novels by Don Winslow
· Hidden Valley Road by Robert Kolker
New YA and Kids Titles out April 7
· Rowley Jefferson's Awesome Friendly Adventure by Jeff Kinney
· Roy Digs Dirt by David Shannon
· Warriors: Veil of Shadows by Erin Hunter
· Aru Shah and Tree of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
· The List of Things That Will Not Change by Rebecca Stead
Other Popular Recent Titles
We've added extra copies of the following titles to shorten wait times.
· American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins
· The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
· The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
· The Glass Hotel by Emily St. John Mandel
Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
You can access these titles via Libby/Overdrive
Libby is a free app where you can borrow ebooks and digital audiobooks from your public library. You can stream books with Wi-Fi or mobile data, or download them for offline use and read anytime, anywhere.
Download the mobile app from your App Store or visit eBCCLS and get started today!
AND DON'T FORGET THESE OTHER FREE RESOURCES!
Hoopla offers movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics, and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone. More than a thousand new titles have recently been added. Access with your library card; no wait lists!
The New York Times
Yes, we have access to the New York Times, from 1861-present day. For access to this resource, do the following:
· Go to millburnlibrary.org/e-resources
· Scroll down until you see the NYT logo and click on it. You'll be taken to a page with a code next to a "REDEEM" button.
RBDigital gives you full-color digital access to The New Yorker, Kiplinger’s, The New York Review of Books, and so much more. Read on your desktop, mobile devices, and apps. No waiting!
Universal Class gives you access to over 500 different continuing ed classes, including career training, business, crafts/hobbies, history, DIY, test prep, and much, much more.