PI DAY PRINCETON
WHEN: All day March 14, starting at 9 AM
WHERE: Princeton Tour Company, 116 Nassau St; Princeton. Participate online & on social media: #princetonpiday2020
FEE: Pi Recitation & Einstein Look a Like Registration $3.14 (BOOK NOW)
- Einstein Look Alike Contest - winner receives $314.15
- Pi Recitation Contest - winner receives $314.15
- Pizza Pi Decorating Contest - winner receives a free pizza every month
- Pie Eating and Pie Throwing competitions
- Four FREE episodes of Peg + Cat Einstein Celebration (and meet and greet!)
- Pi-Rade & Surprise Birthday Party for Albert
- Free historic walking tour of Einstein's neighborhood
- "How to Memorize Anything" presentation by Pi Recitation champion
- Family-Friendly Presentation by Dr. Susan Clark from the Institute for Advanced Study
- Book signings and presentations by Michael Gordin and Martin andelberg
- Lillipies Cook Book Launch Party
- Free Pi Day-Themed Vow Renewals
- IQ Movie Screening with Open Archive
- Dance Party with Pi and Einstein themed songs
- Pi Day-themed tees at Landau's at 102 Nassau Street
Join us on Facebook and Instagram to follow along in a day’s worth of irrational fun, including contests, tours, video lectures, & more!
The Einstein Look-A-Like and Pi Recitation Contests will be conducted on our social media pages. Winners of each category will receive $314.15!
Many thanks to the Princeton event sponsors for hosting such an endless number of darling events for the world to enjoy!
Nassau Inn, Princeton Tour Company, Laudau's, Princeton Pi, McCaffrey's Food Market, Yankee Doodle Tap Room, Palmer Square, Paul Robeson Center for the Arts/Arts Council of Princeton, Princeton Public Library and Historical Society of Princeton
Special thanks to Pi Recitation World Champions Marc Umile and Dave Fiore for being judges for the Pi Recitation event and Joe Lepis for being a dead ringer for Albert & Bill Agress, the official Pi Day Princeton Albert Einstein re-enactor!