Important Information Regarding the Coronavirus/COVID-19
The Millburn Free Public Library is committed to doing everything we reasonably can to maintain a clean and healthy environment. This is a fast-moving situation and our response will change as needed, based on the most current and available information.
Currently we are operating with normal business hours. There are precautions we are taking that you should be aware of:
- All library programs are cancelled from now through Saturday, March 28.
- All meeting rooms and study rooms are locked and will not be available for use.
- Puppets, toys and puzzles have been moved into storage.
- Some of our public PCs will be taken out of use to maintain CDC standards for social distancing.
- Tutoring in all areas of the Library is suspended until further notice.
- Tables, desks, doorknobs and other surfaces are wiped down or sprayed twice daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the library.
Visitors are reminded to please wash your hands frequently. If you are not feeling well or have flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
The Millburn Library has a number of online electronic resources including e-books, streaming movies and more. Go to our e-Resources page to see what is available.
The New Jersey State Library has compiled a guide of useful information on COVID-19 Coronavirus.
Questions? We have many ways for you to contact us without leaving your home. Feel free to call us at 973-376-1006, email us at email@example.com, or text us at 973-988-4228.