WHEN: Sun, February 16; Sun, February 23, at 7pm. Callbacks will be held by request only on Monday, March 2, at 7pm.
WHERE: The Chatham Playhouse, 23 North Passaic Ave, Chatham
The Chatham Players is seeking performers for their upcoming production of Tuck Everlasting, The Musical with Book by Claudia Shear & Tim Federle, Music by Chris Miller and Lyrics by Nathan Tysen. Based on the novel Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt.
The production runs May 8-23, 2020 at the Chatham Playhouse. Jeffrey Fiorello directs, Lois Buesser is Musical Director and Amanda Grace, the Choreographer. Rehearsals to begin early March.
- Please prepare 32 bars of a song (in the style of the show).
- Be sure to bring sheet music in the appropriate key.
- An accompanist will be provided.
- Performers may be asked to stay to learn and perform a short dance combination.
- Headshots and resumes are not required but gladly received.
The Chatham Players have an open call casting policy. ALL roles are open, none are precast, and everyone is encouraged to audition.
Any questions, please call Gus Ibranyi at 201.563.0362 or email Casting@ChathamPlayers.org.
For directions or additional information, including cast breakdown and audition form, please visit ChathamPlayers.org.