WHEN: Sunday, February 9, 2020 from 3-6PM and Wednesday, February 12, 2020 from 7-9pm
WHERE: Bernards Township Community Center, 289 South Maple Ave, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920.
Both a description of the show and audition forms can be found at www.trilogyrepertory.com.
- Needed for the cast are 11 men and 3 women.
- Anyone 18 or older is welcome to audition.
- All roles are available.
- Auditions will consist of readings from the script.
- Performance dates are April 18, 19, 24 and 25 at the Fellowship Village Cultural Arts Center in Basking Ridge.
- John AC Kennedy will be directing with Hank Barre serving as Producer.
In addition to actors, Trilogy is looking for behind-the-scenes help in all departments.
Arsenic and Old Lace is a staple of the American comedy theater. In this play, written by Joseph Kesserling, we meet the charming and seemingly innocent ladies who populate their cellar with the remains of socially and religiously acceptable “roomers.” We discover the antics of one nephew who thinks he is Teddy Roosevelt and the nefarious activities of a second nephew who is a thoroughly disreputable character. All this occurs amidst the budding romance of a third and thoroughly confounded nephew and his sweetheart. The play opened on Broadway in 1941 and was later made into a popular motion picture starring Cary Grant.
For further information about auditions, please email the director, John AC Kennedy, at email@example.com