is your go-to spot for reviews, announcements and information about northern and central New Jersey theater, music, dance, museum exhibits and activities for adults, kids and their families. Click the tabs to find an event, or scroll down to the Labels at the bottom of the page to find what you are looking for.
Louisville's burgeoning art scene with James Steward
WHEN: April 21–24, 2020
This three-day journey featuring exclusive access to private art collections, galleries in the city’s dynamic downtown, and behind-the-scenes tours at world-class museums.
• Exclusive access to the homes of leading collectors of modern and contemporary art, including one of the most spectacular private collections in the country.
• An insider’s view of 21c, founded by collectors Laura Lee Brown and Steve Wilson. 21c’s changing exhibitions, site-specific installations, and cultural programming reflect the global nature of contemporary culture.
• Special-access tours of KMAC, formerly known as the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft. The relaunched KMAC features four stories of contemporary art curated to foster creative thinking, big ideas, and exploration.
• A guided visit to Louisville’s premier galleries.
• A curator-led visit to the Speed Art Museum, including a private tour of the Andy Warhol: Revelation exhibition. Long known for the history and quality of its collections, the Speed has recently expanded to include exciting architecture and new space for both modern art and temporary exhibitions.