The 2019 BONJ Summer Music Festival, Dr. Anne Matlack and Grace Community Music present the popular keyboard recitals featuring the area's finest organists and pianists.
Lunchtime Keyboard Recitals
WHEN: 12:15 – 12:45 pm, Monday-Friday August 12-16
WHERE: Grace Church, 4 Madison Ave. (Route 124), Madison, NJ.
TICKETS: Free Will Offering
$8 lunch follows by Slamwich
Organ console and pedal board will be projected!
The agenda for the week:
- Monday, August 12 - Anne Matlack - Bach, Buxtahude, Howells
- Tuesday, August 13 - Kevin Davis - Bach and Mendelssohn
- Wednesday, August 14 - Rebecca Kate Moore and Annie Song
- Thursday, August 15 - Michael Rosin - Silbermann, Sebastian, & Saxony
- Friday, August 16 - John Pivarnik - Bach Italian Concerto
The Baroque Orchestra of New Jersey was founded in 1996 with music of the 17th and 18th century at its core. The group performs a variety of genres from concertos to symphonies to operas. Under the auspices of its Pearl and Julius Young Music Competition, the organization has nurtured the talent of many promising young musicians. Under the leadership of its Artistic Director Maestro Butts, the orchestra’s repertoire has expanded to include 20th century and modern pieces by the likes of Joaquin Rodrigo and others.
Website for information is www.baroqueorchestra.org 973 366-8922