Attention musical theater actors and singers!!
There are only FOUR spots left to compete in UCPAC's ICON 2019 competition, the grand prize of which includes $10,000 and the lead role in the winner's production of choice! If YOU think you're ready to sing your heart out, read more about the competition here and register for one of the last spots HERE.!
ICON 2019: ARTIST REGISTRATION
WHEN: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:00 PM
WHERE: UCPAC'S Hamilton Stage, 360 Hamilton St., Rahway
Back for a sixth season, ICON 2019 is a singing competition much like "American Idol" meshed with "The Voice," but in the genre of musical theater. 90 contestants will sing at one of the six ELIMINATION ROUNDS (15 per round), with a chance to advance directly to the SEMI-FINALS or to the intermediate SING FOR YOUR LIFE round. The FINALS pit the top five against each other for a grand prize that includes $10,000 and the lead role in their dream show!
Interested in competing?
- You must be 16 or older by 12/1/19 to participate
- available for one elimination round in addition to the following dates: 10/23/19 (Sing for Your Life), 11/17/19 (Semi-Finals), and 12/1/19 (Finals).
- Showtime for elimination rounds is 8 PM, but artists will receive a call time between 6 PM and 7:30 PM depending on their assigned warm-up slot.
- A follow-up email will be sent to each artist once they register, so it is important that each artist provide a valid email address.
- Registration is free but limited!