Livingston Art Association Spring Classes
WHEN: Adult classes begin on April 22 and are held Monday through Thursday for nine weeks. Junior classes for 1st to 5th grades begin Saturday, April 27, for seven weeks; and for K through 2nd grade begin Wednesday, April 24, for seven weeks.
WHERE: Senior/Community Center, 204 Hillside Ave, Livingston
For further information or to sign up for classes, please call Marilyn Kalb 973-276-1191 or Vivian Laska 973-984-8178.
It is time to sign up for Spring Art Classes offered by the Livingston Art Association. Several media including oil, pastel, acrylics, watercolor will be offered along with drawing, portraiture and figure drawing.
We have award-winning faculty including:
- Laurie Harden, a free lance illustrator whose clients have included Harper Collins, McGraw Hill, New York Times, Scholastic and Simon & Shuster
- Mark de Mos, member of the New Jersey Watercolor Society; Tim Maher, a graduate of Rider College and Art Students League in New York
- Ann Taylor, graduated in Fine & Applied Arts Brooklyn College and the Yard School in Montclair
- Christina DeBarry, listed in Who’s Who in American Art
- Carol Lynn Mellen, a Certified Art Teacher for grades k-12 who has taught in the West Orange Public School System
Founded in 1959, the objective of Livingston Arts Association, Inc., is to foster an appreciation of the fine and applied arts in Livingston and surrounding areas. The legacy of its founders has been carried on over the years through exhibitions, classes for adults and school children, demonstrations, and workshops. We are proud of our heritage. We invite the public to attend our demonstrations and exhibitions.