Only TWO rooms* remain available on this trip – reserve your spot today! Reservations close on Friday, July 20.
- Stay at the spectacular Hotel de Rome in the heart of Berlin's performing and visual arts district.
- Enjoy performances in some of the city's most prestigious venues, watch private rehearsals, and meet local performers on exclusively arranged backstage tours.
- See the outstanding collections of Museum Island, and view iconic treasures, from the bust of Queen Nefertiti to masterworks of Caspar David Friedrich
- Visit Sammlung Boros, an extraordinary private art collection house in a former World War II-era bunker.
- Spend a day in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Potsdam to discover the Rococo palace and gardens of Sanssouci and the new Museum Barberini.
Joining the trip from McCarter: Bill Lockwood and Brannan Osburn Berman
Pricing includes a tax deductible contribution to McCarter of $2,000 per person.
*Rooms available are double occupancy, but can be modified to single occupancy if needed.
Click below to view the full itinerary.
Questions? Interested in reserving your spot on this trip?
Please contact Brannan Osburn Berman at 609.258.6548 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arrangements Abroad helped McCarter plan our first donor trip to Havana in the late summer of 2017, and our most recent trip, last week, to The Shaw Theatre Festival in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada.
They are experienced in planning alumni trips for many of the country’s major universities as well as major cultural institutions. You can learn more about them here.