The 7th Inning Stretch
WHEN: Three shows May 18, 8 PM; May 19, 6:30 PM, and May 20th, 3 PM
WHERE: Mile Square Theatre, 1400 Clinton Street, Hoboken
TICKETS: $30, $18 students/seniors
The Stretch is this weekend! We can't believe it's here already.
Enjoy a terrific lineup of short plays about the great American pastime. This year’s roster features NEW WORK by celebrated and up-and-coming playwrights, including…
- Bixby Elliot
- Bruce Graham
- Chris O’Connor
- Tira Palmquist
- Guillermo Reyes
- Nandita Shenoy
- Anna Ziegler
- John Kaplan
Every donation and ticket sale goes towards professional and educational arts programming that's accessible to all, making Hudson County a better, more beautiful place to live. We hope you'll join us for this special fundraising event.
Join us Saturday, May 19th, at the Triple Play Party!
Your tickets include the show plus:
- Food catered by Carpe Diem
- Ben and Jerry’s ice cream
- Open bar
- Hot dogs and pretzels from our authentic ball park hot dog cart
- A chance to win our fabulous auction items
- Plus mingle with the playwrights and MST creatives
- The Harlow @ 1330 Willow Avenue
- Little Man Parking (aka Packard Parking) 1300 Jefferson Street 201.798.1190 Monday through Thursday till midnite for $5. Friday through Sunday till midnite for $7. Show parking claim ticket to box office for validation sticker on day of show.
• From New York City:
Take the Lincoln Tunnel towards New Jersey. Upon exiting the tunnel, follow the signs to Hoboken (from the North tube, bear to the extreme right and go through the underpass marked “Hoboken”). This places you Southbound on Willow Ave. Take Willow Ave. over the land bridge into Hoboken and make a right on 15th Street. Turn left on Clinton Street. The theatre is at the end of the block on the right, near the viaduct.
• From New Jersey and points South and West of Hoboken:
Take the NJ Turnpike to Exit 16E (if coming from South) or Exit 17 (if coming from the North, New England, and West) toward the Lincoln Tunnel. At the sign marked "Last Exit in New Jersey, Weehawken, Hoboken", exit right and turn right at the second traffic light. This places you Southbound on Park Avenue. Take Park Avenue over the land bridge and make a right at the second light onto Fifteenth Street. Proceed two blocks to Clinton Street and make a left. The theatre is at the end of the block on the right, near the viaduct.