HITLER’S TASTERS SPECIAL EVENTS
WHEN: April 6 through April 22
WHERE: Lackland Performing Arts Center, 715 Grand Ave., Hackettstown
Centenary Stage Company’s world premiere production of Michelle Kholos Brooks’ Hitler’s Tasters will feature a selection of special events and offers coinciding with performances.
- Friday, April 6: Centenary Stage Company will host a post–show reception with the cast and creative team of Hitler’s Tasters. Audience members will have the opportunity to meet and talk with the cast, crew and production team. This is a complimentary event immediately following the performance. Tickets for the Friday, April 6 performance are $27.50 for adults and $17.50 for students and children under 12.
- Saturday, April 7: Beginning at 6:30 PM Centenary Stage Company will host of special pre–show VIP Reception. The reception is limited to 50 patrons and will include light finger food, complimentary beverages, deserts and an opportunity to meet playwright Michelle Kholos Brooks. The VIP reception is $15.00 per person and does not include admission to the show. Tickets for the Saturday evening performance are $29.50 for adults and $17.50 for students and children under 12. It is recommended to purchase tickets when reserving a spot for the VIP Reception. To reserve a spot for the VIP Reception contact the Centenary Stage Company box office directly at (908) 979 – 0900.
- Sunday, April 8: following the 2PM performance Michelle Kholos Brooks will join the team of Hitler’s Tasters for a talkback with the matinee audience. The talkback will occur directly following the matinee performance and allow the audience the opportunity to discuss the piece directly with the creative team and playwright. Talkbacks provide an opportunity for audience members to discuss and further explore the piece while providing a unique opportunity to be a part of the process by providing immediate feedback to the playwright and creative team. Tickets for the Sunday, April 8 2PM performance are $27.50 for adults and $17.50 for students and children under 12.
- Buy One / Get One Rush Ticket Special: Centenary Stage Company is also offering the ever popular BOGO Rush Ticket Special for all Thursday 7:30PM performances. BOGO offer is valid ONLY for Thursday evenings and must be purchased in person at the Centenary Stage Company beginning at 5:30pm. BOGO offer is not available for advance ticket sales on line or via phone and may not be combined with any other special offer or discount. Ticket price for BOGO offer is $27.50 for ALL SEATS. Thursday evening performances are April 12 and April 19 at 7:30 PM.
- Any Student / Any Friday $5.00 Rush Tickets: Centenary Stage Company is continuing to offer $5.00 Student Rush Tickets to any student from any school or institution for any Friday evening performance throughout the run of Hitler’s Tasters. Students can take advantage of this offer by purchasing tickets in person at the Centenary Stage Company box office with a valid student ID. Friday evening performances are April 6, 13 and 20 at 8 PM.
- Half Price Industry Tickets: Centenary Stage Company is offering half price tickets to industry professionals who are active members of Actor’s Equity Association or Equity Member Candidates for all performances of Hitler’s Tasters EXCEPT for Saturday evening performances. Performances eligible for half price industry tickets include Fridays, April 6, 13 and 20; Sundays, April 8, 15 and 22; Thursdays, April 12 and 19 and Wednesdays, April 11 and 18. Half Price Industry Tickets are ONLY available in person at the CSC box office and not eligible for advance ticket sales on – line or by phone. To receive half price industry tickets eligible participants must present a current AEA or EMC member card when purchasing.
- Buffet Matinees: Centenary Stage Company will also offer the Buffet Matinee for both Wednesday matinee performances, April 11 and 18. Buffet Matinees are for groups minimum 25 and a maximum of 50. Buffet Matinees are $45.00 per person and include private dinning before the show and admission to the 2PM performance. Reservations are required and must be made in advance. To reserve call the CSC box office directly at (908) 979 – 0900.
- Group Sales: Centenary Stage Company is also offering group discount rates for groups of 25 or more. Group Sale discounts are applicable to any performance. Groups of 25 – 49 will receive a 15% off original ticket price. Groups of 50 or more will receive a 20% off original ticket price. Ticket prices are $27.50 for adults on Friday & matinee performances and $29.50 for adults on Saturday evening performances. Thursday evening performances are $27.50 for ALL SEATS. Reservations must be made in advance. To reserve call the CSC box office directly at (908) 979 – 0900.
Inspired by the true story. Three times a day, every day, a group of young women have the opportunity to die for their country. They are Adolph Hitler's food tasters. And what do girls discuss as they wait to see if they will live through another meal? Like all girls, throughout time, they gossip and dream, they question and dance. They want to love, laugh, and above all they want to survive.
Centenary Stage Company’s world premiere production of Michelle Kholos Brooks’ Hitler’s Tasters is sponsored in part by season sponsor Heath Village Retirement Community, series sponsor The House of the Good Shepherd and event sponsor Zonta Morristown Chapter.
For more information or to purchase tickets visit centenarystageco.org or call the Centenary Stage Company box office at (908) 979 – 0900. The box office is located in the Lackland Performing Arts Center at 715 Grand Ave. Hackettstown, NJ. The box office is open Monday through Friday from 1 – 5 PM and two hours prior to any event. Centenary Stage Company can also be found across social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Like and follow to receive the latest in CSC news and special offers.
The 2017-2018 season of performing arts events at the Centenary Stage Company is made possible through the generous support of the Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation, the NJ State Council on the Arts, the Shubert Foundation, the Blanche and Irving Laurie Foundation, the Sandra Kupperman Foundation, Zonta Morristown Chapter and CSC corporate sponsors, including Premier Season Sponsor Heath Village Retirement Community, Silver Sponsors Hackettstown Medical Center, The House of the Good Shepherd, Home Instead Senior Care (Washington), and Fulton Bank of New Jersey, and Centenary Stage Company members and supporters.