WHEN: May 12, 13, and 14, Fri @ 8pm (see special Porter Collins dinner option below); Sat @ 6:30pm THE TRIPLE PLAY PARTY
Join the cast and MST board for food, drink, and amazing auction items!
Sun @ 3pm (treat Mom to some great theatre)
WHERE: 1400 Clinton St., Hoboken
TICKETS: $30 • Students and Seniors: $18; Triple Play Party: $75
In celebration of Hoboken’s historical claim as the birthplace of baseball, since 2003 MST has commissioned some of America’s most celebrated playwrights to create short work on the theme of baseball. This year’s lineup of writers has eagerly accepted the assignment and will be hitting it out of the park .
This year’s writers include Raquel Almazon (Signature Theatre, La Mama, Intar), Bob Clyman (Alley Theatre, 59E59), Megan Hart (O’Neill Finalist), Steven Haworth (LA Weekly Award, Ovation nominee), Erin Mallon (InViolet Theatre), and Joe Sutton (Pulitzer Nominee).
TRIPLE PLAY AUCTION ITEMS
Exciting auction items for our Triple Play Party. Our first item is FOUR TICKETS in the General Manager's Suite at Yankee Stadium for an MLB regular season game!! Suite is fully-catered and has indoor and outdoor seating. Package includes parking for one vehicle in designated lot. BONUS: a SCOREBOARD greeting! Some exclusions apply.
Special Stretch Dinner offer at
PORTER COLLINS on MAY 12
Bring your May 12 STRETCH ticket receipt for a 3-course prix fixe dinner at Hoboken's hottest new restaurant PORTER COLLINS:
3 courses for $35, plus tax & gratuity (does not include alcohol)
- You must make your Porter Collins reservation between 5:00-6:30 to make the 8pm curtain. Dinner reservation link below.
- In "add a special request" add the code "Stretch"
- Bring your ticket receipt to get the special price.
- Waldorf Salad (radicchio, granny smiths, endive, candied pecans, grapes, citrus yogurt)
- Caesar Salad (traditional tableside preparation, organic baby romaine, croutons, parmesan)
- Wood Roasted B/E Chicken: heirloom carrots, whipped potatoes, cipollinis, jus
- Porter Burger: grilled onions, gruyere, brioche, hand-cut fries, Porter sauce
- Clam Spaghetti: tomatoes, pancetta, chilies, roasted garlic
- Banana Bread Pudding