FAMILY FUN DAY
WHEN: Sunday, May 1, 1-4PM; This is a sun or rain event.
WHERE: Hunterdon Art Museum, 7 Lower Center St., Clinton
Where can your family make Egyptian-style jewelry, paint a fish, learn how to spin a plate, listen to great live music, and it won't cost you a penny? At our annual HAM It Up community event, of course!
Come on down to the Museum this Sunday for all of the above activities and so much more! You can:
- Paint a wooden fish and add it to a large 3-D fish tank on our terrace.
- Contribute to our giant chalkboard mural depicting life along the Raritan River.
- Make a paper-bag hat, a Monet-inspired watercolor or Egyptian-style jewelry.
- Listen to great live music by Raritan Valley Recovery and Macheis Wind.
- Learn how to twist balloon animals, juggle, spin a plate or a Chinese yoyo.
- Dance with the Millstone River Morris Dancers.
- Greet an alpaca from the Bluebird Alpaca Farm in nearby Peapack.
Beer Here! Get Your Art on Tap Tickets!
WHEN: Sunday, June 5, from 2 to 5 PM
Sample some wonderful micro-brews and enjoy delicious food from many of the Clinton area's best restaurants.
Proceeds from the beer-and-food tasting fundraiser help support our education programs.
Hunterdon Brewing Company will supply 15 diverse beers at three tasting tables.
To satisfy your appetite we’ll have delicious food to sample from Metropolitan Seafood Co, Milford Oyster House, BEX Kitchen, The Farm House at the Grand Colonial, Glen Gardner Inn, Chéz Alice Catering Co., Cryan’s Tavern, Chelseas 22, Frank’s Restaurant, Sol Mexican Cantina, A La Carte, Lovin' Oven, Clinton Station Diner and Chocodiem.
Register for Art on Tap here.
Try your luck with our raffle featuring lots of terrific prizes from Metropolitan Seafood Co., Milford Oyster House, The Ryland Inn, Matt’s Red Rooster Grill and Jake’s Restaurant & Bar. We'll also have an assortment of one-of-a-kind coasters for sale created by HAM artists.
And you can enjoy live music on our terrace with New Road Band. Inside you can explore the Museum, and check out our latest exhibitions.
This is a 21 and older event that sells out quickly every year. Don't delay—get your tickets today!
Art on Tap sponsors are Unity Bank and Investors Bank. The Hunterdon Art Museum also wishes to thank ShopRite, Stop & Shop, Wegmans Food Markets and Costco for donations.
Calendar Corner—Upcoming Events at HAM