If the kids are driving you nuts during the Spring vacation, here are some ideas to entertain them within driving distance of home. Click the links to get more information.
- My, what big teeth you have! The Digging Dinosaur Exhibit opens at the Morris Museum.
- The Touch Tunnel is back at the Liberty Science Center! See how long it takes to navigate the pitch-black maze without using your eyes.
- If the kids are bouncing around the house out of boredom, then take them to indoor play zone like Kid Junction in Branchburg. The Open Play option makes it easy to drop in when you just can't stay in the house any longer!
- Did you know there's a zoo right in the middle of NJ? The Animal Kingdom Zoo in Bordentown houses an extensive wild animal collection--some of which are endangered. Teach your kids the importance of preserving the environment while they visit with their favorite animals.
- Head on down to The Adventure Aquarium in Camden for the wildly popular Spring break event, Button's Birthday Bash. Party with Fisher Price's Little PeopleTM. Marvel at circus performers, and watch as Button the 3,000 lb. hippo devours a watermelon cake with vegetable decorations.
- The Princeton Art Museum has a self-guided tour, The Writings is on the Wall, with activities for families to do together. Introduce your kids to the world of art or let their creative juices flow with thoughtful discussion and interaction.