The Mosaic Dance Festival—An Exchange of Indian Culture with International Movement!
WHEN: Saturday, August 6, 2 PM & 8 PM
WHERE: The FUNktion Dance Complex (map), 4260 US HWY 1, Suite 6, Monmouth Junction, TICKETS: $12, seniors/students $10
Buy tickets here or call 732.533.7529.
The Mosaic Dance Festival—an exchange of Indian culture with International movement—features contemporary and classical dance companies from all over the tri-state area!
- Afro-Brazilian Martial Arts (capoeira)
- Contemporary Dance
Malabika Guha, Kalamandir’s artistric director, specializes in Kathak dance; her colleagues include Janete Silva, Nabanita Pal, Shibani Patnaik and Vervet Dance, Capoeira Manahao (above left) and the Cohan/Suzeau Dance Company (above right).
- Beat Club Crew (Central New Jersey)
- Capoeira Maranhão (Central New Jersey)
- COHAN/SUZEAU Dance Company (University of Kansas)
- Flamenco NYC (New York City)
- Janete Silva (New York City) *will only be performing for 2 PM show (left)
- Kalamandir Dance Company (Central New Jersey)
- Nabanita Pal (New York City)
- Shibani Patnaik (Philadelphia)
- Vervet Dance (Philadelphia)